Home » , , , , » Cindy Crawford’s Hot MILF Supermodel Ass in Shape

Cindy Crawford’s Hot MILF Supermodel Ass in Shape



People hate on Cindy Crawford every time I post on how amazing she is, but I have seen her in person, and it turns out that she’s truly fucking amazing. We exchanged smiles and made eye contact as she entered her hotel years ago. She probably thought I was some down-on-his-luck homeless guy…or some retard with Downs Syndrome who needed a little pick me up, when in reality, all I needed was for her to sit on my face.

That said, she’s in the December issue of Shape…and I love her…even though historically, I hate old bitches.


Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. Sweet babe show - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Blogger